Monday, December 12, 2011

La Quinta Inn- is this a good neighborhood?

I too have read there are some areas of Omaha to avoid. We just need to stay one night on our way to a wedding and found a good price at the La Quinta Inn Northwest at 3330 North 104th Ave. Is this okay? Thanks!



La Quinta Inn- is this a good neighborhood?


That part of town is fine (I live not far from it). You%26#39;ll be pretty close to the Westroads shopping mall and there are good restaurants (Cheesecake Factory, P.F.Changs, Macaroni Grill and others) surrounding it I would not hesitate to stay at that La Quinta.



La Quinta Inn- is this a good neighborhood?


I also live near this area. It is very close to interstate 680 and convenient. Very safe, rather dated and could use some freshening but it%26#39;s clean, and close to many fast food restaurants. It is behind a Burger King and up a long service type road. Tricky to find, so you may want to map quest it.




Yes, The area is fine. I stayed at that La Quinta Inn before and had been in that neighborhood for business travel several times. I will be there and stay at a hotel next to it this weekend.






Could someone please tell me which the best hotel (price is not an issue) in Omaha.




I haven%26#39;t stayed at many hotels in Omaha.. but my guess would be either the Marriot, the Hilton, the Doubletree.. or the new one by the Qwest center.. I don%26#39;t remember the name of that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment