Monday, December 12, 2011

road trip

We are planning a road trip that might take us through here. Can anyone recommend a good place to eat?



road trip


Sorry I saw this so late but hope this is helpful to you. Be sure to eat a meal at Helen%26#39;s. The hash browns are some the best I%26#39;ve ever had at any restaurant! We ate dinner there 2 nights in a row and both times the hash browns were great! Also, it%26#39;s one of the few places around that has broasted chicken (at least I hope it still does!). If I%26#39;m ever in Chadron again, you can be sure I%26#39;ll go to Helen%26#39;s!



road trip


I know this is very late... but maybe someone else might get some info from this... but I use to go to school in Chadron and I Loved eating at Angela%26#39;s Mexican Cafe.... it%26#39;s really good mexican food.




We spent the night in Chadron in August, 2006. Definitely eat at Helen%26#39;s! We had breakfast there. The asparagus omlette was great!





It is a cozy little college town on the high plains. I%26#39;m considering retiring there someday. (smile)





(SE) Neb. Farm Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment