Monday, December 12, 2011

Lincoln Hotels

Looking for inexpensive, clean %26amp; easy access from 1-80. Looking at the Days Inn %26amp; Suites at exit 396. Any reviews, and what is the American Breakfast-charges apply? Does that mean no continental as at other Days Inns, or that you can upgrade for a price at the restaraunt? Or would someone recommend another place?



Lincoln Hotels


I stayed once at the Settle Inn in Lincoln, which is right off I-80, and was very pleased. I remember it being reasonably priced for standard rooms, clean, well-decorated, and with a good continental breakfast.



Lincoln Hotels


Cornhusker is nice.




Cornhusker is nice.




The Cornhusker is nice, but can be very pricy. I would recommend a motel at the 27th st. exit or the airport exit (sorry don%26#39;t know exit numbers) Both have very easy access to interstate and both are located close to many restaurants. The prices would also be some of the most reasonable.




I stayed at the Americinn a few times, and it was perfect




I would recommend Country Inn %26amp; Suites (27th St Exit, Staybridge Suites (27th St Exit), Red Roof Inn and Settle Inn (27th St Exit) also.




Stayed at Fairfield Inn this month and I had no complaints. Modern, quiet, no road noise, spotless. Good value




North 27th Street (just off I-80) is building a few more motels so there should be even more choices soon. Glad to know about the Fairfield...thanks Vacationer.


  • makeup base
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment