Saturday, March 27, 2010

Furnas County Nebraska

My husband and I are thinking of moving from NC to NE. We were thinking somewhere in Furnas County. He has been hunting there a few years now and thinks it would be a good place for our kids. We have alot of gangs where we are right now. One of our daughters are at that age where we have to really watch who she hangs out with. There are 1300 kids on our high school. I know that is huge compaired to the schools there in Furnas County. The only thing is my husband is a teacher and I have not seen any openings for a high school science teacher or a PE K-12 teacher (he can do either). I was just wondering if anyone out there could give me there opinion on if this is a good idea to move and what to expect if we do. Also are teaching jobs hard to find in that area? What is the average salary for a teacher of 15 years there?

No comments:

Post a Comment