Saturday, March 27, 2010

Trails Inn Motel in Beemer

Can anyone tell me anything about the Trails Inn Motel, 206 Main St, Beemer, Nebraska - (402) 528-3235‎? It is the only lodging in Beemer and I%26#39;m trying to decide whether to stay somewhere out of town instead. I%26#39;m not a snoot and my standards are somewhat low, but would like to at least see a picture of a place before deciding. The trip is for genealogical purposes. Thanks!





Trails Inn Motel in Beemer


It would be better to stay in West Point, NE (about 15 miles)or Fremont (about 40 miles)than stay at the motel in Beemer. My husband has stayed in the Super 8 motel in West Point several times. It isn%26#39;t anything fancy, but it serves the purpose of a bed. They also have a free continental breakfast and free



high speed internet. We hope this info helps.



Trails Inn Motel in Beemer


Yes it does, thank you!


  • cosmetics company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment