Saturday, March 27, 2010

Studio Plus Hotel?

So I got this hotel dirt cheap, but now it has me wondering if it might have been that cheap for a reason. How%26#39;s the location on Burt St? Is it in a decent area or should I expect my car to be jacked in the morning?



Studio Plus Hotel?


You should be fine there. It isn%26#39;t in a bad part of town.



Studio Plus Hotel?


I used to live across the street from this hotel in an apartment complex, and I currently go to a church about three blocks away from this hotel. No need to worry. Congrats on a good rate.




LOL ! Other than the drug dealers in the hallways you should be OK.







JUST KIDDING - location should be no problem and its actually quite a convenient location - its near Dodge, westbound you could get to I-680 in a few minutes or Regency Court shopping or the Westroads Mall. Go east on Dodge and it takes you right into downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment