Saturday, March 27, 2010

Where should I live in Omaha????

I am wondering where would be a nice safe place for a family with 3 young kids to live in Omaha? We will be living there for about six months and would like an area that would be family friendly with parks, etc. Any suggestions let me know! Thanks!



Where should I live in Omaha????


Several neighborhoods around town are normally safe Dundee, Papillion, Millard and Bennington are starters.



Where should I live in Omaha????


Papillion is a nice area for families. The schools are good. There are a lot of activities and sports for children in the area. District 66 (school district) area is very nice. The schools are nice and it is centrally located in Omaha (Approx 72nd to 114th from Center to Dodge area. Millard is also a hub for families. I would not recommend Dundee as posted above. There has been instances of violence in that area in the last year.




The good news is that there are a LOT of neighborhoods that would fit your needs. The main consideration might be where are you going to want to be close to? Do you want a short commute to a certain part of the city or does that not bother you. I will throw my hat in for the Gretna Area of Sarpy county also but the suggestions made are also good. Its a good place to raise a family and nice suburban areas and there are nice areas to live that are in the city closer to downtown as well.





Like any city , there are also areas to avoid!


  • cosmetics company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment