Saturday, March 27, 2010

Rustic Timber homes

I%26#39;ve always wondered if their is a development with timber built homes that is in a rural rustic setting in or around Omaha, Nebraska.



Rustic Timber homes


No, you might expect that in a north - woodsey place but not a place like Omaha.





Rustic Timber homes


There was a development like this near Sioux Falls, SD, but haven%26#39;t been by it for years so I don%26#39;t know how rural it is now.




Can anybody tell me why I would want to move to Nebraska??? My husband may retire soon....we%26#39;re in our 50%26#39;s....I';ve always liked Timber style homes with the stone going on in the design..ya know the kind of home that looks like a vacation type home...I%26#39;m not crazy about a LOG home... does anybody know if theirs one for sale in Nebraska or if their are builders their that build those type of homes?? I';d like to live on the outskirts of Omaha or town nearby with a little acreage..some trees would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment