Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cheap accomodation near Qwest Center

Hi, I will be flying in from Singapore to Omaha next May to attend the AGM of Berkshire Hathaway. It will be my dream to meet Warren Buffett. However, I am travelling on a shoe-string budget. Hence, I would be grateful if anyone can advice on a cheap but decent motel/hotel in downtown Omaha which is near to the Qwest Center where the AGM will be held. Basically, I am trying to extract the best value for money deal - cheap but comfortable and close to Qwest.





Please advice and I thank you in advance.



Cheap accomodation near Qwest Center


The Ramada Inn Airport and the Sleep Inn %26amp; Suites are probably the lowest cost and closeest to the Qwest, but not exactly walking distance.



Both are under a $100 a night and may have shuttle service from the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment