Thursday, April 1, 2010

Getting to a hotel from a late arriving flight

Can anyone suggest how to get to whatever hotel I reserve from a flight that%26#39;s scheduled to arrive at 12:50 am. By the time I pick up my baggage, if the flight is on time, it will be after 1 am.





No rental car agencies are open at that time. Are taxis available? (I%26#39;ve never been in Nebraska, let alone in Omaha.)



Getting to a hotel from a late arriving flight


There is a cab stand / pickup area directly out the front doors of the airport. Its a very easy airport to navigate.





When I have needed a cab I just walk out the exitss behind the baggage claim and walk across one traffic lane to the center island there is a sign where the taxi pickup is. Shuttles also use that.





If there is not one there for some reason you can call 402 -339-TAXI ( local call ) for Happy Cab and they will dispatch one for you.





Some of the larger hotels have airport shuttle service so you might inquire about that when you get a hotel picked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment