Saturday, April 3, 2010

Youth Baseball Tournament Coincides w/ College World Series

We are coming up to the Triple Crown Sumbuster 2008 series. I%26#39;m not sure where all the games are played, but I am having trouble finding a reasonable hotel for the team because of the college world series.





This is what the site said:





The best place to stay for all ages is in Omaha, NE



along 72nd St and close to I-80.



Any property that you reserve along 72nd St keeps



you about 10min from the bulk of fields and the



CWS.



However, if you%26#39;re staying anywhere in Omaha, NE or



Council Bluffs, IA



you%26#39;re in a great location for everything.



Lincoln, NE is the third choice.





Can anyone tell me a new or newer hotel on I-80. I have the number for a new Fairfield opening up but would love more input.



Youth Baseball Tournament Coincides w/ College World Series


Most hotels are just off main streets, easy to navigate. During CWS the farther west you go the more available, not as pricey. If you are here the second weekend of CWS you will have options to get closer to where you want, rooms will come available as teams lose. I have reserved a backup with no cancellation penalty, then switched when found rooms closer to where I wanted.





These are hotels that we have stayed at in the last ten years, all have pools, and some have better reviews than others. Hilton Garden Inn West, Doubletree Suites, Howard Johnson, Clarion, Marriot-Regency, Sleep Inn – Gretna, Comfort Inn - 8736 West Dodge Road. And downtown Doubletree, Marriott Courtyard, Hilton Garden Inn.





Hope this helps!



Youth Baseball Tournament Coincides w/ College World Series


There%26#39;s a new Hampton Inn right off of I-80 and about 126th street (and a new Embassy Suites that I think might be finished in time for the CWS). From that exit to the stadium for CWS games is probably 25-30 min.




Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment