Thursday, April 8, 2010

Crowne Plaza Omaha

Could someone give me some feedback on the Crowne Plaza at 655 N. 108th Ave? Our family is considering staying there on Friday night after a trip to the Henry Doorly Zoo. I can get a standard room for $54.50 as I have a 2007 Entertainment book and they are listed as one of the hotels in the Omaha area that offer a half price rate. I would think that It would be all right ofr just one night. Any comments would be greatly appreciated. If you have any other suggestions, they would also be appreciated. Thanks!





Ann



Crowne Plaza Omaha


amo0426, never been beyond the lounge, but it appears to be a nice hotel. At $54 you can%26#39;t go too wrong.





The location to the zoo is a little bit of ways away, but we are known for our 20 minute commute. My guess non-rush hour is 15 minutes from the hotel to the zoo.



Crowne Plaza Omaha


I just stayed there last week for a business trip. I payed $154 per night, so if you can get it for $54.50 its a great price. The hotel is just ok (not worth $154). The lobby is nice, the rooms decorated ok with nice bedding. However, the bathroom left a lot to be desired with mildew problems in the tile grout and not the level of finish i would expect for the $154 price tag. Also, the carpet in my room could have been replaced. I didn%26#39;t have a chance to use the pool area or the gym so I can%26#39;t comment there. Generally an ok hotel and for $54.50 you can%26#39;t go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment