Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spare 24 hours in Omaha

Hi. I%26#39;m popping down to Omaha for 2 nights for the WWE PPV on Sunday week at the Qwest Centre. I%26#39;m staying at the Downtown Hilton Suites (I think that%26#39;s what it%26#39;s called). I%26#39;m after some quick suggestions of what to in space of 24 hours, including some good spots to visit and some good places to drink late on the Sunday night. I%26#39;ve got a full nasty day of flying the next day to London, so I want to have a late night beforehand to help me feel hungover and tired to help me sleep on the plane :).





Spare 24 hours in Omaha


If in the old market area a few bars to stop at Mr Toads, Old Chicago, %26amp; Billy Frogs to name a few. Upstream is micro brewery. All bars are an easy walk, and it is safe on the main streets. Here is a website that has some of the businesses: www.oldmarket.com.





Durham Western museum is downtown and within walking distance, as are many shops. Further out would be the Joslyn Art Museum, Boystown, SAC Air Force Museum, and the Henry Doorly Zoo. Another website: www.visitomaha.com.


  • cosmetics company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment