Thursday, April 1, 2010

Planning a trip

Hi, I am looking to plan a trip for my family which we will be looking to go on in about 2 and a half weeks. We will be going for 10-20 days and will be going with a very flexible schedule through Kansas, Colorado, Arizona, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota, and Nebraska.





The people going are: My dad (61), my mom (43), me (15) and my younger brother (12).





Any advice on activities to do while in these states are appreciated.



Planning a trip


Check out NoreasterMike%26#39;s itinerary. It%26#39;s a pretty good one to maybe tweak to what works for you guys.









tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g28948-i455-k20877…





My two cents:





Albuquerque and Santa



Durango to Grand Junction



Salt Lake City



Yellowstone, Grand Tetons



Loop back through South Dakota, Rushmore Badlands



I -29 South back through Omaha (zoo) back to KC


  • cosmetics company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment