Thursday, April 1, 2010

coming to Omaha Dec. 22, 2008 from Hawaii

Aloha!



Has anyone stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Cherry Hills?? We can%26#39;t decide between that hotel or the Comfort Suites on Bedford....We are visiting relatives in NW Omaha, that%26#39;s why we chose these hotels. Help!! Both charge a cancellation fee, so we want the nicest one of the two! Doesn%26#39;t matter about what is around each hotel, we will be with relatives for dining, etc.



Thanks!



coming to Omaha Dec. 22, 2008 from Hawaii


I used to live in Omaha and I can assure you that any of the hotels in Omaha will be nice west of 72nd street. Hotels in NW Omaha will be the nicest because that%26#39;s the newest part of Omaha--a lot of the richer people live out there. If you%26#39;re looking for some good shopping, try the Oakview Mall or the Westroads Mall. I don%26#39;t live there anymore but I sure do miss Omaha!





Aloha! :)



coming to Omaha Dec. 22, 2008 from Hawaii


Haven%26#39;t stayed in either, so take it with a grain of salt, but I do know the HI Express in Cherry Hills is probably less than a year old, and ';looks'; better of the two picture wise on the outside.





I%26#39;m sure you checked the ratings, with the HI being #5 in Omaha based on reviews, and the Comfort Suites being #53, seems like a no brainer to me. I%26#39;d definitely stay at the HIE.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment